No problem, here’s a simple & healthy recipe just for you. : )
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Turmeric Zucchini Soup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium zucchini (about 500 g / 1 lb), diced into cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper (black is also okay)
- 1 cup vegetable stock (or water with ½ vegetable stock cube)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Juice of ½ small lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 4-5 minutes, stirring a few times, until softened and golden.
- Add salt, zucchini and garlic and stir through the onion. Then add the turmeric, curry powder and pepper and stir through a few times to release the aromas.
- Then add the stock, coconut milk and fish sauce and stir through. Bring to boil, then turn the heat down to low.
- Cook for 10 minutes, simmering and covered with a lid.
- Finally, add the juice of ½ lime and stir through.
…Enjoy! Any questions just hit me up with a comment below.