No problem, here’s a simple & healthy recipe just for you. : )
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Strip Recipe
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Dried oregano
- Garlic powder
- Ground Cumin
- Chili Powder
- Cut the chicken into strips/medium sized pieces–I usually get about 4-5 small strips out of each piece.
- Place the chicken in a large ziplock bag, and add the vinegar, water, and cayenne pepper. Smush around so the cayenne distributes evenly in the liquid, then seal the bag, and place in the fridge for about 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on a large baking sheet. Liberally sprinkle the remaining seasonings over the chicken pieces. Flip the pieces over, and sprinkle the other side with the seasonings.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until done.
…Enjoy! Any questions just hit me up with a comment below.