Well, I found a recipe just for you. : )
So here you go…
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Simple Apple Meatball Recipe
- Approx. 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup of applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Throw about 2 or 3 roughly chopped apples in a crockpot, and let cook for about 2 to 3 hours on high, or until
the are completely soft. Let cool. Remove peels if desired, mash with a fork and set 1 cup aside for the recipe.
- You can also use store bought applesauce, but the taste will be much richer and more prominent if you make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ground meat in a mixing bowl, add apples, flaxseed, almond flour, salt, and cinnamon, and mix until all
ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Form mixture into about 1.5 inch meatballs and place on a greased baking sheet or in muffin tins to bake.
- Place in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the outer edges start to bronze.
…Now you have NO excuses. Get busy working on that lunch or dinner plan ASAP.
Committed to YOUR fat loss success,