Well, I found a recipe just for you. : )
So here you go…
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Pizza Egg Muffin Recipe
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup muffin tray with liners and grease them. I use silicone liners like these and grease them lightly with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the mushrooms, cooking and stirring until the moisture is drawn out and the mushrooms begin to brown slightly, about 8 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the broccoli and black olives. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the coconut milk, pizza seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the veggie mixture evenly into the muffin liners. They should be about ⅔ full. Now, pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin liners until it’s about ¾ full.
- Bake the egg muffins for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out cleanly.
…Now you have NO excuses. Get busy working on that breakfast, lunch OR dinner plan ASAP.
Committed to YOUR fat loss success,