Well, I found a recipe just for you. : )
So here you go…
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Orange Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 4 wild salmon fillets, skin-on
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 2 tsp. raw honey (optional)
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, whisk together orange juice and zest, maple syrup, mustard, garlic, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on baking dish skin side down, and brush the salmon with the orange mixture.
- Bake the salmon in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.
…Now you have NO excuses. Get busy working on that dinner plan ASAP.
Committed to YOUR fat loss success,