No problem, here’s a simple & healthy recipe just for you. : )
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Egg “Salad” Recipe
- 4 organic/pastured eggs
- 1 avocado
- Juice of a ¼ lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Sprinkle of turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hard boil your eggs – usually about 10 minutes for me. Rinse under cold water and peel the shells off.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the eggs. Add the avocado and mash up both together. You could also do this in a food processor or with a mixer/blender; I prefer a chunkier egg salad myself.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix all together with a spoon.
- Feel free to add chopped onions, other herbs/spices, or whatever you might typically put in your egg salad!
- Enjoy on cucumber slices, or in a lettuce or collard green wrap.
…Enjoy! Any questions just hit me up with a comment below.