Well, I found a recipe just for you. : )
So here you go…
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Curried Cashew Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon Celtic sea salt, or add to taste
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups cashews, whole or pieces (12 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 250F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the first five ingredients and toss with the cashews.
- Spread the nuts in an even layer and roast for 35-40 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
…Now you have NO excuses. Get busy working on that recipe ASAP.
Committed to YOUR fat loss success,