No problem, here’s a simple & healthy recipe just for you. : )
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
Butternut Squash & Beef Stew Recipe
- 1lb. beef cubes for stewing
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 6 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 6 oz. spinach, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 14 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Warm up a skillet over a medium-high heat.
- Brown the beef cubes in the skillet for about 1 minute per side.
- Transfer the meat to a slow cooker.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the spinach and the mushrooms, to the slow cooker.
- Give everything a good stir, set the slow cooker to low and cook for 6 hours.
- Add in the mushrooms 30 minutes before the stew is done.
- Add the spinach just before serving.
…Enjoy! Any questions just hit me up with a comment below.