No problem, here’s a simple & healthy recipe just for you. : )
FYI: This recipe may have to be adjusted according to how many people you are cooking for.
3 Ingredient “Cracker” Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Combine all the ingredients until you form a dough.
- Place dough on a piece of parchment paper and put another piece on top of that roll the dough out to about 1/8 inch thick or thinner if you want really crispy crackers.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper and place the bottom piece on a cookie sheet.
- Score the dough with a pizza cutter into whatever size cracker you prefer.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, the thinner the cracker, the less time you bake it for.
- Keep an eye on it the first time you make them so you don’t over bake them. They should be golden brown.
…Enjoy! Any questions just hit me up with a comment below.